360 22nd Street, Suite 320
Oakland, CA 94612
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
Capital Impact Partners is the leading nonprofit health care lender in California. Over the past 30 years, Capital Impact has funded over 50% of all California FQHCs including new construction, expansion and renovation, equipment purchasing, and working capital. A mission-driven lender, we are both your partner and lender, offering a variety of services to help you increase access to quality care and health outcomes in underserved communities:
• Long-term, low-cost financing from small cash-flow support to multi-million dollar investments
• Flexible and affordable loan terms
• Serving single-site operators as well as large multi-site organizations
• Technical assistance for first-time borrowers
• Streamlined loan application process
• Engaging leaders to support policy change
In addition to health care lending, Capital Impact is focused on delivering strategic financing, incubating new social programs, and providing capacity-building to help ensure that low-to-moderate-income individuals have access to quality health care and education, healthy foods, affordable housing, and the ability to age with dignity.
A nonprofit community development financial institution, Capital Impact Partners has disbursed more than $2 billion to revitalize communities over the last 30 years. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, Capital Impact Partners operates nationally, with local offices in Oakland, CA and Detroit, MI.
Learn more at www.capitalimpact.org.