Capital Impact Partners is the leading nonprofit health care lender in California. Over the past 30 years, Capital Impact has funded over 50% of all California FQHCs including new construction, expansion and renovation, equipment purchasing, and working capital. A mission-driven lender, we are both your partner and lender, offering a variety of services to help you increase access to quality care and health outcomes in underserved communities:
• Long-term, low-cost financing from small cash-flow support to multi-million dollar investments
• Flexible and affordable loan terms
• Serving single-site operators as well as large multi-site organizations
• Technical assistance for first-time borrowers
• Streamlined loan application process
• Engaging leaders to support policy change
In addition to health care lending, Capital Impact is focused on delivering strategic financing, incubating new social programs, and providing capacity-building to help ensure that low-to-moderate-income individuals have access to quality health care and education, healthy foods, affordable housing, and the ability to age with dignity.
A nonprofit community development financial institution, Capital Impact Partners has disbursed more than $2.5 billion to revitalize communities over the last 30 years. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, Capital Impact Partners operates nationally, with local offices in Oakland, CA and Detroit, MI.